We Use Only 12 Passenger Custom Cruisers On All Hana Tours!
No Hidden Booking Fees & Save
$15 / Person When You Book Multiple Tours
Save $10 / Person Now & Get Another $5 Credit When You Purchase Your Second Tour
Your day begins with us picking you up from Kahului Harbor at 8:05 am on your first day (SUNDAY).
Please note: Breakfast is not available on our Pride of America Shore Excursions.
We are the only Hana shore excursion company in Maui that goes to Hana and continues on the road past Hana into Haleakalā National Park. Here are some of the highlights of our shore excursion that make us different from other Hana companies.
- We keep our groups small by having a maximum of twelve (12) passengers per van, where other economy companies carry 24 passengers per van.
- Once you step into our van, you’ll see why we call ourselves the most comfortable tour. You’ll see extra wide captain chairs with armrests; enormous tour windows for your viewing pleasure; and climate controlled air conditioning are but a few of the amenities on our premier shore excursion.
- Beverages are kept cold and available to you throughout the day.
- Our shore excursions are conducted by professional guides that share with you the history, legends, stories, and personal insight that make our company one-of-a-kind.
We make around 4 1/2 hours worth of stops throughout the day. Stops include;
We’re proud of the fact that we make frequent stops for longer times than all other Hana tour companies, including more time to explore the Oheo Gulch. The tour continues past Hana, thru Kipahulu, Kaupo, and over Maui’s last lava flows.
When we arrive in Hana, we’ll stop for a delicious & hot classic picnic lunch including;
- Boneless, Chicken Breast in Mango BBQ Sauce (GF) with tropical salsa
- a balanced BBQ taste with a light sweet and smokey mango flavor
- Fresh Garden Salad with Mango Vinaigrette (GF)
- Maui-Style Mac Salad
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Curry Vegetable Noodles (Vegan)
- Beverages – Cold Juice, Water & Soda
Lunch is served on a proper tablecloth covering with glass china plates and real silverware, no wraps or pre-packaged sandwiches here.
You will arrive back at the Pride of America in Kahului harbor at approximately 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. In total, a full and beautiful 10 to 10 1/2-hour shore excursion.
We suggest you make your reservation now. With our 24-hour cancellation policy, you can book your reservation now to secure the seats on the day you want to go, and if necessary, you may cancel or make changes outside the 24-hour cancellation period with no penalty.
Leave A Review
Valley Isle Excursions
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (108 Reviewers)
- Your Rating