We Use Only 12 Passenger Custom Cruisers On All Hana Tours!
Your day begins with us picking you up from Kahului Harbor at 8:05 am on your first day (SUNDAY).
Please note: Breakfast is not available on our Pride of America Shore Excursions.
We are the only Hana shore excursion company in Maui that goes to Hana and continues on the road past Hana into Haleakalā National Park. Here are some of the highlights of our shore excursion that make us different from other Hana companies.
- We keep our groups small by having a maximum of twelve (12) passengers per van, where other economy companies carry 24 passengers per van.
- Once you step into our van, you’ll see why we call ourselves the most comfortable tour. You’ll see extra wide captain chairs with armrests; enormous tour windows for your viewing pleasure; and climate-controlled air conditioning are but a few of the amenities on our premier shore excursion.
- Our shore excursions are conducted by professional guides that share with you the history, legends, stories, and personal insight that make our company one-of-a-kind.
We make around 4 1/2 hours worth of stops throughout the day. Stops include;
The Hana Highway is the longest highway thru a rainforest in the USA.
This peninsula juts out into the north pacific boldly standing against the crashing waves.
Beautiful Maui Waterfalls
There many waterfalls all along the road to Hana. Some of the most picturesque are found after Hana.
Waianapanapa State Park
Incredible black sand beach, caves, blowhole, pools and so much more.
The Wailua valley just a little past Keanae is viewed from this cliffside wayside.
Hana Town & Bay
The town situated on Hana Bay where the community gathers for fishing, surfing and canoeing events.
Hana Flower Gardens
Hana is known worldwide for beautiful tropical flower. One of our stops is a Hana flower farm.
Classic Hana Picnic
Relax over a wonderful picnic lunch at one of the many beautiful locations in and around Hana.
This tiny place within Kipahulu contains the grave of Charles Lindbergh and a variety of other anomalies you need to see to believe.
Our custom 12 passenger vans are built for the road to Hāna with great shocks, brakes, and elevated seats. The most comfortable, safest and best view on the Hana highway.
See More Places
Visit all areas around Haleakala with stops in Kaupo, Kanaio, Kipahulu and all over the back side of Maui.
Hotel / Condo Pickup
Our very comfortable 12 passenger custom cruiser vans are built for the Road to Hana with great shocks, brakes and elevated seats. The most comfortable, safest and best view on the Hana highway.
6:00 – 6:30AM
6 – 7:30PM
Our Eco-Friendly Road to Hana Tours Feature;
- Professionally trained, knowledgeable, safe (and fun) guides/drivers
- Frequent bathroom stops
- Stunning photo opportunities including waterfalls, religious, cultural, and biological points of interest (flora and fauna)
- All you can drink non-alcoholic beverages
- Hana Classic Picnic
- Custom cruisers with giant viewing windows, elevated seats, and extra-legroom
All this means you won’t just see the road to Hana, but you’ll actually enjoy it!
We’re proud of the fact that we make frequent stops for longer times than all other Hana tour companies, including more time to explore the Oheo Gulch. The tour continues past Hana, thru Kipahulu, Kaupo, and over Maui’s last lava flows.
When we arrive in Hana, we’ll stop for a delicious & classic picnic lunch. You will arrive back at the Pride of America in Kahului harbor from approximately 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. In total, a full and beautiful 10 to 10 1/2-hour shore excursion.
We suggest you make your reservation now. With our 24-hour cancellation policy, you can book your reservation now to secure the seats on the day you want to go. If necessary, you may cancel or make changes outside the 24-hour cancellation period with no penalty.
Leave A Review
Valley Isle Excursions
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (112 Reviewers)
- Your Rating